Apr 20, 2018
Krisstina Wise is known as a real estate genius, financial
coach, and podcast host. She was always a go-getter, making sure
she makes use of her time and money in the most efficient ways
possible to not only accomplish her goals, but also make sure her
successes lead to money and lots of it. She achieved what she set
out to do, but at the cost of her own health.
She has since embarked on the journey to learn more about how to
keep her health in line with her goals as well, as how to be always
in touch with her inner self, despite all things that may cause
Today, Krisstina talks about her health journey, her opinions on
our healthcare system, and her tips on how people can invest in
their health according to what they expect their body to
"If you were a billionaire you'd give your last billion dollars
to get your health back if that's what it cost.” Krisstina Wise
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Krisstina was always going for the hustle and it yielded
magnificent results. This model worked well until it didn’t and
shortly found herself in her death bed just days
after celebrating her recent accomplishments.
- She thought she was the epitome of good health with what she
knew about health and wellness before being in her death
bed. She was so into accomplishments and social circles that
she overlooked her health. In the end, she consulted with a
functional practitioner and cost her $250,000.00 to get her life
back on track.
- She spent $250,000.00 because her body was her best asset.
- She realized none of her achievements mattered compared to her
family and her own health and personal happiness. She also realized
we should change the way we approach our healthcare system.
- We invest very little in our health; our body is our number one
asset. When we don't have our body we can't make money or live a
- She also likened the way we should care for our body to how we
care for cars.
- Our body is meant to go fast but we also have to make sure we
invest in their constant maintenance to perform at that level.
- She says people have three freedoms to achieve: Political,
Health, and Financial freedom.
- Money matters more than anything but it’s not about the
- You have to know how much money is enough. When you’re able to
quantify that, you become more content with life.
- When your health is taken away there is no freedom.
- Invest on your health based on how much your body, your main
asset, is worth.
Connect with Krisstina Wise:
Mentioned in this episode
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health,
wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to
the HealthCastNow Podcast Show on iTunes.
Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and
simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing
health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions
you’ve been asking.
Visit HealthCastNow.Com or
subscribe on iTunes today!