Feb 5, 2018
Erwan Le Corre is the founder of MovNat, a lifestyle program
geared towards helping others get connected to nature through
physical movement. MovNat is also a practice based on natural
movement skills such as running, dancing, climbing, and even
manipulating heavy objects. He dedicates his life not only to
improve people’s efficiency when doing natural movements, but also
to “bring back something done before.”
Today, Erwan shares us the story of MovNat, his approach to
exercise and training, and why he thinks people need to get
re-connected with nature.
"Functional strength is everything we do.” Erwan Le Corre
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Erwan focused on two points when he created Movnat: To give
back natural movement to the world and to come up with an effective
program to teach it.
- Strength is not just about power, but how you put strength to
use with skills and techniques necessary in the real world.
- Our modern day conveniences don't require us to move very
- His approach is not just with intensity but by improving
technique through position and breathing, and creating a balance
between tension and relaxation.
- Most of us have that inch-wide, mile-deep focus. We're in some
sort of movement deficit.
- MovNat can work both indoors and outdoors. Indoor training
allows people do hone their movements safely and in a scalable and
progressive manner. Outside, it’s nonexistent in nature. It’s a
take it or leave it proposition and can be dangerous.
- What they teach is a realistic evaluation of each person’s
- One of the best exercises to practice natural movement is by
doing a Turkish Get-Up.
- It’s important to understand the importance of nature thru
- We need physical competency and preparedness for the real
Connect with Erwan Le Corre:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health,
wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to
the HealthCastNow Podcast Show on iTunes.
Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and
simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing
health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions
you’ve been asking.
Visit HealthCastNow.Com or
subscribe on iTunes today!